Join us in Milano
30 August - 3 September 2021
for details visit https://www.aic2021.org/
AIC Regular Member Criteria
1.Your organization is either a national or regional color associations
2. Your organization should be open to anyone in your country or region, and should cover all aspects of color.
3. Your organization should follow the spirit of the AIC objectives as outlined in the AIC Statutes.
4. State the number of meetings you have each year and the number of attendees at each meeting.
5. Please make available to the AIC EC some official statement of your financial position.
6. Please obtain a letter of recommendation from other AIC regular members (see above).
7. Show the AIC EC your statutes or constitution if you have such documentation.
8. Send the list of your members, including name, address, and title, profession or field of activity.
200 Australian Dollars per annum
AIC was founded June 21, 1967, in Washington DC, USA,
during the 16th Session of the CIE (Commission Internationale de l’Éclairage)
by Gunnar Tonnquist
published in AIC Color 77, Proceedings of the Third Congress, Troy, New York, 10-15 July 1977 (Bristol, England: Adam Hilger, 1978), 13-32.
was signed in by these eight national color associations:
USA - Inter-Society Color Council (Deane B. Judd)
France - Centre d’Information de la Couleur (Yves LeGrand)
Great Britain - The Colour Group (Robert W. G. Hunt)
Spain - Comité Español del Color (Lorenzo Plaza)
Sweden - Swedish Colour Group (Gunnar Tonnquist)
Switzerland - pro/colore (Ernst Ganz)
Japan - Color Science Association of Japan (Tamotsu Fukuda)
The Netherlands - Nederlandse Vereniging voor Kleurenstudie
(J. L. Ouweltjes)
Based on the statutes approved by vote of the regular members in Winterthur, Switzerland, 10 August 1988. Modified by the 2002-2005 and 2006-2009 AIC Executive Committees, and approved by vote of the regular members in the General Assembly in Hangzhou, China, 14 July 2007. With a modification introduced by the 2006-2009 AIC Executive Committee, presented at the General Assembly 2009 in Sydney, and approved by vote of the regular members on 3 December 2009. With a modification introduced by the 2010-2013 AIC Executive Committee, presented at the General Assembly 2013 in Newcastle, and approved by the regular members.
2013 - APPROVED CHANGES TO ARTICLE 7, EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
2009 - APPROVED MODIFICATIONS TO ARTICLE 4, REGULAR MEMBERS
2007 - APPROVED CHANGES
RELATED ASSOCIATIONS | ORGANIZATIONS | JOURNALS
OTHER COLOR ORGANIZATIONS
Centre d’information de la couleur (France)
Fédération française de la couleur (France)
Ad Chroma (France)
Color Marketing Group (USA)
China Fashion Colour Association (China)